A little post until I get enough time to put up a decent one.....

I want Ben to go back to shift-work!!

HA!

If you'd asked me that question 4 1/2 years ago, I would have immediately chosen for Ben to work 9-5, Monday to Friday, with every weekend off.

Now, I'm so tired just getting the children to school every day (violins, please) that I'm aching for the weekend.

I don't know how 9-5ers do it!

Ben's been in the QAS for 5 years now and although I HATED it at first and struggled to adjust to shift work (it took about a year for me to work out how it worked), I'm now in a routine with shift work.

Huh? Routine? Shift work? How do they go together?

Beats me.

All I know is, two days off in a row is SO not enough (keep those violins going!!) and I can't wait for shift work to resume in a little over a week's time!

So, my dear friends who are following my blog - you are the ones who are to hold me accountable - next time I complain about Ben working on the weekends, or doing a 12-hour shift + overtime: REMIND ME of this post and how 9-5 work is actually harder.

Thank yooooouuuuu.......(violins ad lib to fade)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trim Healthy Mama

Keeping it at Home

Review of 'The Mark of the Lion' series by Francine Rivers