Where to begin?

I'm inspired by two women who have blogs.....and my brain is so full of thoughts about marriage, raising children and God that I thought a blog might be a place to get all these ideas and thoughts out as some sort of processing and perhaps a little therapy as well!

The title of my blog comes from how I feel about my journey in life so far. I've been irrevocably and extremely extended past the ends of what I would have classed 'adventure' as a young adult. And this is me, reporting from the outside the realms of my expectations from being married, having four children and having a relationship with God.

So....a brief introduction.

I have known God my whole life, but really met Him in a real sense when I was 19. I've been married to my husband for 9 1/2 years. He's a paramedic. My children are aged 5 1/2, 4, 2 and 3 1/2 months. Before Children (BC), I was a primary school teacher, youth worker and sometimes chaplain.

I am passionate about marriage, family life, chaplaincy and Jane Austen novels.

Welcome to my adventure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brendan Malone - Church and State Summit 2018

Home Made

Just Call Me Susie-Home-Maker