Where to begin?

I'm inspired by two women who have blogs.....and my brain is so full of thoughts about marriage, raising children and God that I thought a blog might be a place to get all these ideas and thoughts out as some sort of processing and perhaps a little therapy as well!

The title of my blog comes from how I feel about my journey in life so far. I've been irrevocably and extremely extended past the ends of what I would have classed 'adventure' as a young adult. And this is me, reporting from the outside the realms of my expectations from being married, having four children and having a relationship with God.

So....a brief introduction.

I have known God my whole life, but really met Him in a real sense when I was 19. I've been married to my husband for 9 1/2 years. He's a paramedic. My children are aged 5 1/2, 4, 2 and 3 1/2 months. Before Children (BC), I was a primary school teacher, youth worker and sometimes chaplain.

I am passionate about marriage, family life, chaplaincy and Jane Austen novels.

Welcome to my adventure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trim Healthy Mama

Keeping it at Home

Review of 'The Mark of the Lion' series by Francine Rivers